Behind the Scenes
This specialty tour provides guests with a behind the scenes look at areas of Hay House that are not accessible on the regular tour. Guests will have to opportunity to see the Wine Cellar, Secret Room, Balcony, and Attic. The spectacular 360-degree view of Macon from the Widow’s Walk is a must-see! This tour lasts approximately 2 hours. Tour admission is $25 per person. Reservations with advanced payment are required. Registration is limited to 10 people maximum.
2020 Behind-the-Scenes Tour Dates:
- Saturday, August 8, @ 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, September 12, @ 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, October 10, @ 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, November 14, @ 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, December 12, @ 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday, December 24 @ 10:15 a.m.
For reservations, call 478-742-8155.