Hay House will open for limited daily tours on July 7th.
To protect our visitors and staff, heightened health and safety measures are in place. For a trouble-free visit, please review the following guidelines and procedures:
- Online reservations are highly encouraged to expedite tours and to reduce interaction at the entry to the House. Please use the online portal to reserve a tour. Without a reservation, please be advised that we cannot guarantee that a tour will be available when you arrive.
- Face coverings are required for ALL visitors and staff during tours of the House. NO EXCEPTIONS! Disposable masks are available for purchase at cost if needed.
- Social distancing between unrelated visitors is EXPECTED. Tour groups will be limited to 10 visitors.
- All tours are guided by trained docents who are available to answer questions during and after the tour and to help maintain social distancing.
- Heightened cleaning procedures.
- Hand sanitizer is available at entry and throughout the House for public use. Staff will clean frequently touched areas regularly throughout the day.
- Visitors will be required to read and sign a Certification and Release of Liability. As part of the waiver, visitors must self-certify that they have none of the symptoms of COVID 19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control.
To keep everyone safe, please know face coverings are required. Prepaid ticketing encouraged. Without a reservation, please be advised that we cannot guarantee that you will be able to tour the house when you arrive. Social distancing expected!
The regular guided tour is about one-hour in length and interprets the first three levels of the house. The objective of each tour is to interpret the architectural and social histories of the building and its importance as a National Historic Landmark. Each year, approximately 15,000-20,000 visitors enjoy the house’s museum collection, stained-glass windows, and faux finishes.
There are many stairs in the house. The building is wheelchair accessible through the Gift Shop Entrance at the rear of the building. There is also a small elevator that can fit two people or a walker.
Tours are offered by reservation only at 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. The Museum is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hay House is closed on Tuesdays.
We also offer a Behind the Scenes Tours once a month on the second Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
Closed: Tuesdays, New Year’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The Behind the Scenes Tour is offered on Christmas Eve.
Seniors (Ages 65+) and Military with ID: $11
Students (ages 6-college with ID): $8
School groups with reservations: $5
Under age 6 and members of The Georgia Trust: FREE
*All tour pricing does not include tax.
Book Your Tour Below